Monday, March 14, 2011

I'm Baaaack

So, I know it's been a long time since I've blogged .... and well let's just say that I've been through A LOT since my last blog post...

to recap...
divorced
Laid Off
Remarried
New Job

Ok, now that we're all caught up - I think this blog is really going to be something different than it was before.  The last time I was posting was as if someone else was going to stop by, read it, learn from it, cherish my very words ...

But who am I that they would want to even know about me and what I have to say....

so this Blog, won't be advertised, broadcast, talked about, FB, or twittered... it's just going to be my thoughts.  And if my wife and God are the only ones ever to read it, well that is fine with me!

So if you happen along this blog, you'll find my thoughts, my daily journal readings, my sermons, my frustrations... and if you want to chime in, GREAT... if not, well it's not for you anyway!

till next time, which hopefully the gap between these things won't be the 2.5 years like it was last time.

SC

No comments: